CoRecords / Lynx: CSR-9985 ft. Mr. Complex

Mr. Complex, part of the group Polyrhythm Addicts, is a veteran MC from NYC. Since his debut EP " Feel Me I'm Rhymin' Against The Grain" in 1995 he dropped a lot of classics including my favorite "Visualize".

Unbelievable but this record is his first in 7" format and features “I’m Ready” featuring Dres, from Black Sheep and El Fudge from the Rawkus era.

Both tracks are produced by MORTAL 1 who is pretty new to the business. Mr. Complex &  Mortal 1 recorded a whole album "FOREVER NEW" that is due late spring. This 7" is a limited pressing of 300 copies.

A: I'm Ready ft. Dres & El Fudge
B: Commercial Rap

Order: www.redlinemusicdistribution.bigcartel.com




My special thanks goes to Mr. Complex, Dres, El Fudge CoRecords and Bret Bartlo @ B-Boy Bungus. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.