Self-Released: ft. Rendrz & SheaButter

This is just a quick introduction to a 7" I came across recently while diggin' through bandcamp's hip-hop releases. 

Australian producer Rendrz collaborates with MC SheaButter for two tracks pressed on a white label 7inch housed in a stickered sleeve.

The first run was limited to 20 copies and unfortunately was sold out when I came across this dope record. However after contacting Rendrz he put me on the list for the 2nd run of another 20 copies and gave me a shout when it got online - thanks mate!

I cannot guarantee there are still copies when you check Rendrz bandcamp via the link below but who knows what happens with popular demand? Post a comment and if the list is long enough ... ???

A: Above Average
B: Outta Joint

Order: www.rendrz.bandcamp.com



My extra special thanks goes to Rendrz and SheaButter. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.