D.I.T.C. Studios: DITCS-004 ft. Showbiz

D.I.T.C. Studios in preparation of a double release for early 2018. Along with "A New Dawn" by O.C. the Bronx super-group has a Showbiz producer album up for pre-order entitled "A-Room Therapy".

The album features 12 tracks with production from Showbiz, Dark Keys and Motif Alumni and vocal features from the like of O.C., A.G., A Bless, David Bards, Tashane, Jay Nortey or Majestic Gage.

"A-Room Therapy" is limited to 500 copies with 150 copies coming on red colored vinyl.

A1: Bronx Day ft. Tashane, Majestic Gage
A2: Burn Sumthin' ft. Tashane, A Bless
A3: Citi Of The Godz ft. Show & A.G.
A4: Dead Man Walking ft. O.C.
A5: Do What I Want 2 ft. David Bards
A6: Speak Ya Mind

B1: The Kalief Tail
B2: Love Never Dies
B3: Still Here
B4: The Company
B5: Science
B6: What It'S Really Like

Order: www.ditcent.myshopify.com



My special thanks goes to Showbiz and the whole D.I.T.C. Studios. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.